- Zat: ANAL
- Nickiestyer: I LOVE HOW YOU TYPED THAT OUT WHEN MY WORKMATE JUST HAPPENED TO LOOK AT MY SCREEN
- Zat: AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA THAT'S SO PERFECT
- Nickiestyer: YOU PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT
- Nickiestyer: YOU'RE JUST LUCKY SHE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND ENGLISH
- Nickiestyer: MUCH
- Zat: SHE UNDERSTANDS ANAL
EXCITEMENTPosted on July 22, 2014 at 4:02 PM
- gay person at grocery store: im buying this for my bf
- cashier: ummm are you gay wtf
- me: :o
- gay person: :(
- baby: if you wanna battle then i’ll take it to the street where there’s no rules take off the gloves ref please step down gotta prove my skills so get down my lyrical dempsey roll about to smack down now gotta shoot to kill and shoot the skill don’y you be afraid man’s gotta do how it feels six to seven to eight to nine ten i flip the script to make it to the top ten go
drew zat’s mole thing
look at all these mole drawings I’m getting holy shit I love them all THANKS GHIFT I LOVE THIS SO MUCH AAAAAAPosted on July 22, 2014 at 8:26 AM
Dig, dig, dig a hole~
Quick Mole-bro drawing for Zat!
LOOK AT ALL THESE COOL DUDES AND THESE COOL MOLES I am a cool mole THANKS VAD I LOVE IT AAAAPosted on July 21, 2014 at 1:56 AM
Posted on July 21, 2014 at 1:47 AM
I said I’d have to celebrate it, and I did.
Here have this animation *toss*
Sorry this was way late, it took much longer to finish this than I anticipated.
I’m also sorry I’m a bad animator
HOLY SHIT CHECK THIS OUT
Oh my god this is amazing , thank you so much! It made my day aaa <3
Flat colour commission for quackthecase of his new moledude character!
DAMN MAN I really love this so much as you already know, you drew him super cute and it was 100% worth grabbing something from you thanks!!! <33333Posted on July 20, 2014 at 9:37 PM
I had a dream that my dad was unusually attracted to washing machines in elevator shafts so he lived in one and it was tearing the family apart so Mickey Mouse came and murdered himPosted on July 20, 2014 at 6:01 PM
a thrilling story of hope, heartache and success
(via yumizoomi)Posted on July 20, 2014 at 2:00 AM